School is done


Russ Graduated college, it is summer time and time to get a good job. Russ is selling granite again until he finds a great basketball coaching position and well, I am slowly but surely getting my degree done, I got my associate degree and I am 3 classes closer to getting my bachelors this summer. Leilani is 4 years old and beautiful and she knows it. She is very smart and as my mom put it, she is going to keep us on our toes, she is excited to move to Alpine for the summer and have swim lessons is July. Briana is walking great, she has two teeth coming through and she is saying more everyday, she gives the sign for more and she really brings our family joy. Life is fabulous with the Beck's, we will keep trudging on and accomplishing life one obstacle at a time.

1 comment:

GrowingRopers said...

YEAH!!! I'M SO JEALOUS OF THE DEGREES! JAKE AND I WILL BE 40 BEFORE WE EVEN GET BACK TO SCHOOL! :) WHICH MEANS JAKE WILL BE ABOUT 48 WHEN HE GETS DONE! THANKS FOR POSTING! KEEP US UPDATED!